Facebook – Divorce lawyer’s Best Friend
From the moment you woke up to the moment you go back to sleep, Technology is everywhere, and I mean everywhere. Technology is not only rapidly changing, but it’s changing so fast that most of us don’t even recognize these changes. We take most of it for granted, and consider it the norm. Many people have yet to realize just how rapidly and profound the current digital revolution is, or how quickly it’s breaking down old institutions/norms.
Yes, we’re always hearing about Google, Uber, Facebook and all those “pirate entrepreneurs.” Yes, we know technology has something to do with it. But the future is approaching even more quickly than we think. Right now, all the pieces are in place to completely change the face of products, technologies, organizations, and entrepreneurship over the next few years.
Below we have shared TOP-10 technology facts that we find absolutely astounding. In coming times we will be sharing more facts in addition to these.
- Over 3.8 billion people use the internet today, which is 40% of the world’s population.
- More than 570 new websites are created every minute.
- There are over 3.5 billion searches per day on Google.
- 340,000 tweets are sent per minute.
- Facebook has more than 2 billion active users who have an average of 155 friends.
- There are more than 300 million photos uploaded to Facebook every day, 800 million likes per day, and 175 million love reactions per day.
- Facebook is a divorce lawyer’s best friend. In fact, 1 in 7 divorces are blamed on Facebook.
- Over 4.2 billion data records were stolen in 2016
- 90% of the world’s data has been created in the last couple years.
- 250 million hours of TV shows and movies are watched daily via Netflix.